Oscargamer

 This is us blogspot: Hello guys welcome to us mods this mod is created by tss mods and oscar hacker so please subscribe us channel and dont modific us mods


Link oscar hacker  channel:            CLICK HERE BRO               

Link tss mods channel:                    CLICK HERE

I add more features

1 gun as sawgun proxy mod

2 gun as hunting pistol

Unlimited health if you dont want unlimited just ask me and i quit the unlimited health

Unlimited ammo

No store item

Pro pack unlocked

1 bomb proxy

Death sprayer 

Bullet range

Unlimited bosst

Magic throw

Msgic melee

Crease the bosst when trow emp or bomb emp

New skill:255

New rank: BRIGADIER GENERAL

Next mod  coming soon

I can help you on mini militia v.4.2.8

Just click us group

I know you need help on mini militia😔 so please click us whatsap group








Mini militia mod link:                   CLICK HERE          


Contact me my group whatsap.                   CLICK HERE


Comentarios

Entradas populares